Life Settlement Standards
Our Life Settlement Standards
Policysettlement.com is committed to upholding acceptable life settlement standards.
OUR LIFE SETTLEMENT STANDARDS - PRIORITY OF CLIENT'S INTEREST
- We will act in a manner that places the client's interests above our own interests.
- We will comply with the relevant laws and regulations of all Governmental or professional bodies that have jurisdiction over life settlements.
- We will remain knowledgeable of the laws and regulations that apply to the life settlement industry in general and to our specific operations.
- We will not engage in any act or omission in a dishonest, deceitful or fraudulent nature.
- We will not allow the pursuit of financial gain or other personal benefits to interfere with the exercise of sound professional judgment and skills.
OUR LIFE SETTLEMENT STANDARDS - INTEGRITY
- Our personal and professional integrity is the foundation for public trust of policysetttlement.com and the life settlement industry as a whole.
- We will be honest, trustworthy, conscientious, thorough, and deal fairly with all parties.
We will not advocate, sanction, participate, or cause to be accomplished or otherwise carry out through
another party, or condone any act that is contrary to the public interest, the interest of the life settlement industry or to existing laws.
We will not directly or indirectly participate in any publicity seeking endeavor meant to attract business in a
deceptive manner using fraudulent or false methods of promotion, advertising or marketing.
OUR LIFE SETTLEMENT STANDARDS - COMPETENCE
- We will remain informed and shall pursue continuous education within of all matters that are essential to the maintenance of our professional competence and management of our business.
- We will recognize the limitations of our knowledge and obtain consultation from another professional organization or refer a client to another professional organization if appropriate.
- We will not knowingly misrepresent or conceal any limitations on our ability to provide the quality or quantity of professional services we purport to have and that may be required by the circumstances of the transaction.
OUR LIFE SETTLEMENT STANDARDS - DILIGENCE
- We will provide services promptly and efficiently, taking care to be accurate and thorough.
- We will encourage and develop competence among our employees and asscoiates that provides satisfactory service to our clientele and the public.
Our CEO, Norman A. Hood , is always available at 800-642-8695 to answer your questions or discuss your concerns about our life settlement standards.
Copyright © Policy Settlement •
115 South Cedar Street – Rushville, IL 62681 •
All rights reserved.