There are many reasons to enter into a life settlement and sell your life insurance policy. The industry as a whole is changing due to new regulation sweeping the country. For the most part this regulation is a positive change for the industry. It is primarily meant to protect you, the consumer. In addition it forces everyone in the industry to play by the same rules and remain transparent, which in this day in age is what the consumer demands. So what are the top reasons you might want to sell your life insurance policy?
Top reasons you might want to sell your life insurance policy.
· The life insurance policy is no longer needed or wanted.
· Premium payments have become unaffordable.
· Considering surrender of the policy.
· Policy is about to lapse.
· Change in financial circumstances.
· The policy is under performing.
· Change in life circumstances (such as divorce or death)
If any of these top reasons to sell your life insurance policy apply to you, or for more information on life settlements, please click the Live PDQ link above for more information!