A life settlement company is generally called a “broker” and our job is to get you the most money possible for your life insurance policy.
The steps a we take as a life settlement company are the following:
- We do a quick evaluation of your policy to better understand the value in the market today and how that fits or does not with your expectations.
- We gather all of the information from your HIPPA form, medical files and order life expectancy reports at our cost.
- This gives us the information to have your policy shopped to the international Buyers.
- We shop the policy and follow up daily to get offers and work with the Buyers to get the files complete… this takes some time usually.
- We get the deal closed and get you your cash.
- Some of my clients need additional cash flow so they purchase annuities with the funds so they get new cash each year vs. paying premiums.
We can research all of this in more detail when you research more about us as your brokers or as your life settlement company.
Determine what your policy is worth today! Use our online valuation tool, LivePDQ!